Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  evince does not follow Xubuntu scroll direction

Status in evince package in Ubuntu:

  Setting Scroll direction to reverse (Natural scrolling) in xfce4
  -mouse-settings works great for all applications except for evince.
  Same effect for both USB mouse and Touchpad.

  The same effect is observed when using this method:
  xinput set-button-map 11 1 2 3 5 4 7 6 8 9 10 11 12

  I was able to kind of get a workaround using Option
  "ZAxisMapping"  "5 4" in xorg.conf but it messed up my mouse speed
  pretty bad and xfce4-mouse-settings stopped working. (duplicate
  entries, settings did not take effect).

  On Xubuntu 14.04, evince 3.10.3, xfce4-mouse-settings 4.11.2 (Xfce
  4.10). Have not tested other distributions.

  Package: evince 3.10.3-0ubuntu10.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-39.66-generic 3.13.11.8
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-39-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Tue Nov 25 17:56:35 2014
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 14.04.1 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20140723)
  SourcePackage: evince