This bug was fixed in the package langpack-locales - 2.13+git20120306-20

---------------
langpack-locales (2.13+git20120306-20) wily; urgency=medium

  * debian/patches/ubuntu-gd_GB-days-months.patch:
    Corrected translations of weekdays and months (LP: #1452196).
  * debian/local/locale-gen.8:
    Default storage method corrected (LP: #1445756).

 -- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunna...@ubuntu.com>  Thu, 07 May 2015 02:55:00
+0200

** Changed in: langpack-locales (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to langpack-locales in Ubuntu.

  Localedata for Scottish Gaelic (gd) is outdated

Status in langpack-locales package in Ubuntu:

  We have outdated translations in date/time - e.g. "Dilu" instead of
  "DiL" for "Mon" for Scottish Gaelic (gd/gd_GB). The strings appear
  most notably when you click on the time in the top bar on the right,
  and the calendar appears.

  How do I go about furnishing you with the correct translations? What
  can I do to help?

  ETA: I had a look at the locale in the current glibc and it's correct there.
  http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/gnu/libc/glibc-2.21.tar.gz