Has anyone observed this recently?

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  At random times NM applet menu stops responding

Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:

  At random times, Network Manager's whole menu stops working.

  If I'm already connected (I mainly use wifi), then network keeps
  working fine, however none of the items in the menu does anything.

  Examples,
  I click on Edit Networks => nothing happens.
  I click on Disconnect => nothing happens
  I click on more networks => a tiny empty submenu is shown (instead of a list
of available wifi networks, and there are plenty of them here)

  Rebooting fixes the issue.

  This is almost certainly a regression in a recent update, as I never
  experienced this until recently.

  This may be happening after suspend/resume, but I'm not sure.

  Package: network-manager 0.9.4.0-0ubuntu4.1
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-26-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu10
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Fri Jun 29 21:43:29 2012
  IfupdownConfig:
   auto lo
   iface lo inet loopback
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386 (20100429)
  IpRoute:
   default via 192.168.1.1 dev wlan0  proto static
   169.254.0.0/16 dev wlan0  scope link  metric 1000
   192.168.1.0/24 dev wlan0  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.1.67  metric
2
  NetworkManager.state:
   [main]
   NetworkingEnabled=true
   WirelessEnabled=true
   WWANEnabled=true
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: network-manager
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-05-17 (43 days ago)
  nmcli-dev:
   DEVICE     TYPE              STATE         DBUS-PATH

   wlan0      802-11-wireless   connected
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/1
   eth0       802-3-ethernet    unavailable
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/0
  nmcli-nm:
   RUNNING         VERSION    STATE           NET-ENABLED   WIFI-HARDWARE
WIFI       WWAN-HARDWARE   WWAN
   running         0.9.4.0    connected       enabled       enabled
enabled    enabled         enabled