Public bug reported:

Libreoffice allows its window to be resized to 1 pixel, which is VERY
confusing when opening a new document. I know this probably only happens
if the user resized the window to 1 pixel in the first place, but
libreoffice remembers its previous window size across reboots - so you
could actually lose it "forever" if you don't figure out what's going
on.

http://i.imgur.com/fdcUxSb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BGew1eV.png (right side of the screen)

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Libreoffice allows resizing its window to 1 pixel

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: