After todays update I also find this bug. Fortunately after several
hours of search I find this bug report. (Geforce 7300 GS). Disabling X11
Sync objects solve the problem

Packages, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

  Compiz high CPU and UI freeze on NVIDIA after fix for #269904 in
  trusty-updates

Status in Compiz:
  Fix Committed
Status in Compiz 0.9.11 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in compiz package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in compiz source package in Trusty:

  [ Impact ]

  Immediately after the fix for #269904 landed in trusty-updates via
  compiz 1:0.9.11.3+14.04.20150122-0ubuntu1, my 14.04 machine with an
  NVIDIA card and using the nvidia-304 driver became unusable -- symtoms
  include compiz process high CPU (100%), UI freeze right after logging
  in (machine still up, reachable via SSH from the network), and a flood
  of these messages on the system log.

  [ Test Case ]

  Requires a GeForce 6150SE or similar integrated GPU from nVidia.
  Problem manifests immediately on login.

  [ Regression Potential ]

  The fix involves a specific hardware blacklist.  Anticipated
  regressions include fixed support for the specific hard in future
  nVidia driver releases and potentially additional unidentified
  hardware affected by this bug needing to be added to the blacklist.

  Note that there is a manual workaround to the problem consisting of
  disabling the X11 Sync feature through CCSM.

  [ Other Info ]

  This fix was cherry-picked from the Ubuntu "Vivid Vervet" development
  release where it has been in regular use for some weeks.