*** This bug is a security vulnerability ***

Public security bug reported:

My laptop is a DELL XPS13, which came factory pre-installed with Ubuntu
14.04, but due to various bugs I have upgraded to Ubuntu Mate 15.04.

The laptop can go into suspend, and does resume from it. However, it
always resumes without asking for a password, and the "Power Management
Preferences" do not offer to set a password, neither for AC nor for
battery.

This problem exists for both Window Manager, Compiz and Marco. (though
the extra problem with Marco is, that is does not even resume properly
from suspend, reported here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1454651

It seems to be an unnecessary use risk  to use a laptop which can be run
by anyone by just opening (when suspended, but this is the typical use
scenario)

** Affects: compiz (Ubuntu)

** Information type changed from Private Security to Public Security

Packages, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Mate 15.04 does not allow to set a password for login after
  resume from Suspend

Status in compiz package in Ubuntu: