Please ignore my previous two comments
I found that the problem caused by different application
Sorry

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Thunderbird steals focus too often

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: thunderbird

  Thunderbird constantly steals focus, which is annoying for several reasons:
  1. it disrupts the current activity
  2. when thunderbird is running in another desktop, it is difficult to
understand what is happening.

  Disruption windows (popups) include e.g. "Domain name mismatch", or
  "failed to connect to server."

  As I understand, such popups make sense if the user updates the
  mailbox actively. However, they should be disabled when mailboxes are
  updated automatically, since these problems do not require immediate
  attention.

  System: Ubuntu 9.10
  thunderbird:
    Installed: 2.0.0.23+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu1