Sorry, I misread the report. Since 11.10 is indeed no longer maintained,
and the diff completes in 12.04, marking this as fixed. Please report
any problems with the diff separately.

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Software Centre not listing application differences for oneconf

Status in software-center package in Ubuntu:

  Software Centre is no longer able to sync applications between
  computers, it appears to scan for differences between each computer
  but the scan never completes. The same problem is experienced on each
  PC that is registered, I have tried stopping and starting the sync on
  each computer but the issue remains.

  Package: software-center 5.0.4
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64