Public bug reported:

The toggle works but in reverse as in off works as on and on works as
off. Sorry I don't have more but you can see what I'm talking about
here: http://askubuntu.com/questions/633864/system-does-not-boot-after-
setting-display-name-for-main-root-partition/633898#633898

~$ lsb_release -rd
Release:        14.04

~$ apt-cache policy gnome-disk-utility
gnome-disk-utility:
  Installed: 3.10.0-1ubuntu3
  Candidate: 3.10.0-1ubuntu3
  Version table:
 *** 3.10.0-1ubuntu3 0
        500 http://mirrors.gigenet.com/ubuntuarchive/ trusty/main i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I expected auto mount ON to toggle auto mount ON and auto mount OFF to
toggle auto mount OFF.

What happened instead is Auto mount ON toggled the auto mount OFF and
auto mount OFF toggled the auto mount ON

** Affects: gnome-disk-utility (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-disk-utility in Ubuntu.

  automount toggle in disks is reversed in 14.04

Status in gnome-disk-utility package in Ubuntu: