** Package changed: gnome-terminal (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Ubuntu 14.04LTS UNCLAIMED

Status in Ubuntu:

  Dear Sir/Mdm,

  I'd posted this problem at ubuntuforums and a member called chili555
suggested me to file a bugs report here.
  Please refer to my original post:

  I've just bought an ACER aspire E15 and and tried to run ubuntu 14.04
  LTS with Windows8.1 dual booting.

  I'd face the problem which I can't detect wireless network, while wired and
Bluetooth are working fine.
  I tried to look for many solutions online and the closest solution maybe
under this post http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2172044, but
unfortunately none of them is working.

  I believe this perhaps a new issue which never happen on any other
  ubuntu user, so would like to seek for advise here.

  The root cause of the issue maybe the driver for Qualcomm Atheros
  QCA9377 is not available yet. but I do hope to look for any
  workaround.

  Looking forward to hear from you soon.

  Thank you very much

  Package: gnome-terminal 3.6.2-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.11
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Mon Jun  8 22:17:40 2015
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-terminal
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20150218.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_SG:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)