Unfortunately I just noticed that I am affected by this, too. Rebuilding
evolution-data-server_3.12.11-0ubuntu1 with the patch provided by James
does indeed fix the error. Please consider releasing an updated libcamel
package with the fix applied - claiming to have sent email that has not
been sent is really a nasty thing to do! I'm adding the patch as it can
be found in the Fedora F21 package.

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in Ubuntu.

  Camel Failure on reduced TCP windows - GNOME BUG bae0c64

Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:

  After digging, identified same in Gnome evolution data server bug
  bae0c64 which has had patch produced  - https://git.gnome.org/browse
  /evolution-data-server/commit/?id=bae0c64

  Originally identified as Evolution not sending emails with attachments.
There was no error to screen, message was stored in SENT folder.  Mail was
never sent.  Mail server shows receipt of data error on transmission.

  Error logging  to console produces:
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **: CamelStreamFilter::write() reported
failure without setting its GError
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **: CamelStreamFilter::write() reported
failure without setting its GError
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **: CamelStreamFilter::write() reported
failure without setting its GError
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **: CamelDataWrapper::write_to_stream_sync()
reported failure without setting its GError
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **:
CamelDataWrapper::decode_to_stream_sync() reported failure without setting its
GError
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **: CamelMimePart::write_to_stream_sync()
reported failure without setting its GError
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **: CamelMultipart::write_to_stream_sync()
reported failure without setting its GError
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **: CamelMimeMessage::write_to_stream_sync()
reported failure without setting its GError
  (evolution:14998): camel-WARNING **: CamelSmtpTransport::send_to_sync()
reported failure without setting its GError

  Message is stored in sent folder,  Mail server reports error on
  receive of data.  Evolution produces no error.