We were using mir_pixel_format_argb_8888 (hardcoded) even through
Android didn't support this pixel format. Switching to
mir_pixel_format_abgr_8888 works (picked after checking valid pixel
formats).

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Robert Ancell (robert-ancell)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  Running Chromium in Xmir on ARM has red and blue swapped

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I installed Chromium on an N7 and ran it against Xmir.  (Installed
  from the archive)

  The red and blue colours are swapped on web pages, easily visible on
  the Google logo.