This version has expired a while ago

** Changed in: ubufox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubufox in Ubuntu.

  package xul-ext-ubufox 2.6-0ubuntu0.10.04.1 failed to install/upgrade:
  försöker skriva över "/usr/share/xul-ext/ubufox/defaults/preferences
  /ubuntu-mods.js" som också finns i paketet ubufox
  0:1.9~rc2-2easypeasy0

Status in ubufox package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  2013-11-19

  Hi!
  I got an indication for new updates available and downloaded these -circa 485
MB all in all. While installing these files i received some error messages but
had the option continuing the updates to the end which I did. When end this
operation I received an automated crash report and were asked sending that
rapport to the developers. That's it!

  My equipment:
  An old little Asus Eee 900; memory: 994,0 MiB; Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R)
M-processor 900MHz; available disk space:10,1 GiB

  OP
  From the beginning (original) the machine was equipped with a Linux-Xandros
OP on which I had difficulties to install or to update a newer version browser
(Firefox). A hint from the webb told me installing another OP named : EasyPeasy.

  Now running OP: EasyPeasy since 2 weeks ago. What I figure out from
  the Eee 900 this EasyPeasy is running on Ubuntu; Release 10.04
  (lucid); GNOME 2.30.2

  Regards

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  Package: xul-ext-ubufox 2.6-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-53.115-generic 2.6.32.61+drm33.26
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-53-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Tue Nov 19 06:19:01 2013
  ErrorMessage: försöker skriva över
"/usr/share/xul-ext/ubufox/defaults/preferences/ubuntu-mods.js" som också finns
i paketet ubufox 0:1.9~rc2-2easypeasy0
  InstallationMedia: EasyPeasy 1.6
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubufox
  Title: package xul-ext-ubufox 2.6-0ubuntu0.10.04.1 failed to install/upgrade: