What does your xrandr give? I get that the maximum is 32767 or something,
although my resolution is not that. Is that normal?
Perhaps the resolution changes after suspend? My  xrandr is the same before and
after I just checked, but the maximum value I find a little strange.

Should be be posting this elsewhere, by xorg, do you mean the xorg group
or the xorg division of ubuntu?

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  Faulty behavior when resuming from suspend

Status in xserver-xorg-video-intel package in Ubuntu:

  Waking from suspend, everything seems normal, except the graphical
  elements and text on my desktop are not drawn properly. Sometimes,
  moving the mouse over icons can cause them to be redrawn, sometimes
  not. It appears not to matter how I initiate the suspend (e.g. by
  closing laptop lid, or by calling pm-suspend explicitly) and it
  appears not to matter whether I am using an external display or the
  laptop's own screen.

  All other hardware appears to be working, and I can restart the laptop
  by clicking where the icons ought to be. The only symptom seems to be
  that the drawing does not happen correctly.

  I'm not sure what additional information I should provide to help
  diagnose the problem, so please advise me.

  Also, if this is more likely to be a xfce issue, then please change
  the package on the bug report.

  Package: pm-utils 1.4.1-15
  NonfreeKernelModules: openafs
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Wed May  6 17:17:51 2015
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 15.04 "Vivid Vervet" - Release amd64 (20150422.1)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: pm-utils