** Description changed:

  Hi,

  Since I installed a fresh Ubuntu version of alpha 15.10, I'm unable to
  launch Libre Office  5.

  First I used the libreoffice-5-0 ppa, today LO has been updated in main
  Willy repository on version 5.0.1

  Each time I try to launch the program or click on a document, I get the
  error message on the opening window (please see the screenshot attached)
  - translation from French:

  "Fatal Error - Impossible to launch application - User setup
  (installation) could not be finished".

  Thanks in advance for your help !
+
+ Edit: solution is easy. Just suppress the existing user profile. In
+ /home/.config rename the folder libreoffice to OLD_libreoffice
+
+ Re-launch the program: it should work normally now.
+
+ After that, if you have models, save and copy them (folder Template in
+ OLD_libreoffice profile), then it is possible to delete it.

  Impossible to launch Libre Office 5 in Ubuntu Willy: user setup not
  finished

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: