Public bug reported:

Xmir apps show the wrong mouse cursor.

As of today I think I've fixed most of the corrupt and missing cursor
bugs. Now all that remains is that Xmir displays the wrong cursor in
places.

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: xmir

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1498737

Title:
  Xmir apps show the wrong mouse cursor

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Xmir apps show the wrong mouse cursor.

  As of today I think I've fixed most of the corrupt and missing cursor
  bugs. Now all that remains is that Xmir displays the wrong cursor in
  places.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/1498737/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to