Public bug reported:

I have an Ubuntu 14.04 XEN (4.4) host with Ubuntu 14.04 VM guest. I'm
using lxdm for login and lxde as desktop on both systems. VM guest
starts fine. When I connect from XEN host to VM guest via vnc I first
see lxdm login screen. But if I move the mouse within the vnc window the
X server on VM guest crashes.

This is the same behaviour as described in bug 1312484.

The bug was fixed with:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/commit/dix/devices.c?id=6a848122def0f2a439e21c50f22814db11760132

Please merge (or back-port) this commit into Ubuntu 14.04.

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1312484
+ This is the same behaviour as described in bug 1312484.

  The bug was fixed with:
-
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/commit/dix/devices.c?id=6a848122def0f2a439e21c50f22814db11760132
+
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/commit/dix/devices.c?id=6a848122def0f2a439e21c50f22814db11760132

  Please merge (or back-port) this commit into Ubuntu 14.04.

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  X segfault upon mouse move when used in XEN domu

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu: