** Changed in: gnome-screensaver (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Tejal (tejalravih)

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/363361

Title:
  Lock screen dialogue freezes on correct password

Status in GNOME Screensaver:
  Expired
Status in gnome-screensaver package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: gnome-screensaver

  Running 9.04 release candidate (upgraded from 8.10)
  gnome-screensaver version 2.24.0-0ubuntu6 (I think this is the package that 
handles the lock screen dialogue?)

  When confronted with the lock screen dialogue (whether produced from
  Lock Screen, switching back from guest session, or restoring from
  suspend mode) it is impossible to unlock. If the correct password is
  given the dialogue freezes at the status message "Checking..." and
  fails to respond. The fan then starts up so I suspect the CPU is being
  used at 100%

  This bug occurs with and without desktop effects. I'm running a laptop
  with an integrated intel graphics driver.

  Perhaps related to:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gksu/+bug/285763 ?

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gnome-screensaver/+bug/363361/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to