This annoying problem has been finally solved for me; THANKS A MILLION TO CzBix
:-)
I hope the developers up there incorporate this soon.

   can't move files to trash without any owner/permission issues

Packages, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in Ubuntu.

  Can't move to trash in data partition

Status in glib2.0 package in Ubuntu:

  I have a clean install of Ubuntu 15.04.

  I partitioned my disk into root and data partitions.
  I then created ~/Data folder, and mount data partition on it.
  I then created symlinks for ~/Downloads, ~/Music, etc... to ~/Data/Downloads,
~/Data/Music, etc...

  Whenever I delete files directly inside ~/ they seem to go to the
  Trash (in ~/.local/share/Trash), but when I try to delete files in
  other folders that are linked to ~/Data (for example ~/Downloads, or
  ~/Data/Downloads) Nautilus says: "File can't be put in the trash. Do
  you want to delete it immediately?".

  I compile glib without patch at
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gvfs/+bug/1445622/comments/25,
  then it works well.