I've resumed work on that update, merged on Debian and used some of work
from the GNOME3 ppa/Robert 3.16 started update, pushed that to the Vcs
now

Still some work needed

- the menubar patch needs to be rewritten, Lars is going to have a look

- those patches need to be updated to the new codebase
    - 12_unity_launcher_support.patch
    - 16_unity_new_documents.patch
    - ubuntu_backspace_behaviour.patch

- those might need to be updated or dropped if we decide to use CSD
    - 0001-Respect-gtk-dialogs-use-header-for-all-dialogs.patch,
      0002-Only-use-a-header-bar-in-GNOME-shell.patch

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- Update to 3.16
+ Update to 3.18