Thanks

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  xmir fails to start

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When trying to start Xmir on my Ubuntu Phone (Aquaris BQ E5), I get
  the following error:

  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ Xmir
  ARM architecture: Defaulting to software mode because glamor is not stable
  (EE)
  Fatal server error:
  (EE) Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to send message to server: Broken pipe
  (EE)

  This happens no matter whether I do it from the terminal app or via a
  remote ssh session.

  Just trying to start an X application (hoping that Xmir would be started
transparently) fails as well:

  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ firefox
  Error: cannot open display: :0