This version is no longer supported; EOL reached since a while.
** Changed in: fontconfig (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to fontconfig in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/798175
Title:
Font is not smoothed
Status in fontconfig package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Bug description:
I am using DejaVu Sans as default font in Xfce, but Japanese text seems to
be displayed using Sazanami Gothic.
I have enabled font anti-aliasing in Xfce font settings and it works well
with Latin text but Japanese text is not smoothed at all and so is ugly and
hard to read.
I only have this problem with Sazanami, if I choose another CJK font (e.g.
MicroHei) as the default font, it is correctly smoothed.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
Package: ttf-sazanami-gothic 20040629-8ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-10.44-generic 2.6.38.7
Uname: Linux 2.6.38-10-generic i686
Architecture: i386
Date: Thu Jun 16 13:28:31 2011
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
PackageArchitecture: all
ProcEnviron:
LANGUAGE=fr_FR:en
LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: ttf-sazanami
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fontconfig/+bug/798175/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp