The issue I have is the generic emblems UI in nautilus missing. Re-
checking the history, I noticed that the OP changed this bug's
description and summary himself. So I apologise for raising this issue
here.

I have opened a new entry
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/881864
concerning the emblems UI in nautilus.

   Installer needs to install more packages

  ubuntuone-client-gnome is not suggested/recommended by any package

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “ubuntuone-client” package in Ubuntu:

  ubuntuone-client-gnome package (that enable integration with gnome
  desktop - nautilus emblems, for instance) is not recommended/suggested
  by any package.

  Probably, ubuntuone-client package should depends/recommends it.