I've added the output of "ideviceinfo -d" to this Bug, hope that helps...
** Attachment added: "iPhone4S_ideviceinfo.txt" https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libimobiledevice/+bug/882039/+attachment/2573772/+files/iPhone4S_ideviceinfo.txt -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to libimobiledevice in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/882039 Title: iPhone 4S will not sync Status in “libimobiledevice” package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: I got a new iPhone 4S with iOS5 on it. I connectet it to Natty (with libimobiledevice2 1.1.0) and to Oneric (with libimobiledevice2 1.1.1). On both Ubuntu-Boxes the device gets recognized as it should and the phone shows up in Banshee and in Rhythmbox. I even could drag and drop music on the device, but "synchronizing"is not shown on the iPhone and so the msuic-App stays empty. Did I do something wrong? On Natty I deleted ~/.config/libimobiledevice, but that did not help. :-( Any suggestions? To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libimobiledevice/+bug/882039/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

