Helge, thank you for reporting this and helping make Ubuntu better.

Please execute the following command only once, as it will automatically gather
debugging information, in a terminal:
apport-collect 1410152

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  libreoffice can't open files in other partition

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  I use libreoffice (version 4.2.7.2) under Kubuntu 14.04 (KDE 4.13.2) and I
can't open files that are not within the Kubuntu partition. The 'up'-button
just stops and no partition is shown in the small window on the left.
  All other software open those files without problems and LO used to work fine
as well (under my former version of Kubuntu).