Thanks, I just found that bug while looking before registering a similar
one. The Ubuntu Desktop team discussed doing similar changes to the
default this cycle (at least docked at the bottom and streched, unsure
about the height one) ... onboard team, have those defaults ever be
considered? Is there any good reason we wouldn't want to do those
changes?

** Changed in: onboard (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: onboard (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: onboard

Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.

  Standard configuration proposal

Status in Onboard:
  New
Status in onboard package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  I think three changes to the standard configuration should be
  implemented:

  1.) onboard Keyboard should be docked to the lower edge
  2.) onboard Keyboard should be stretched to full horizontal size
  3.) onboard Keyboard height should be increased, like 2/5 of the vertical
height.

  As example a screenshot of windows onboard keyboard:

  http://cdn2.pcadvisor.co.uk/cmsdata/features/3360300/fuller_keyboard.png

  Regards

  Package: onboard 1.1.2-0ubuntu2
  ApportVersion: 2.20-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Wed Feb 17 18:08:56 2016
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20140722.2)
  SourcePackage: onboard