Public bug reported:

This is a copy of (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ibus/+bug/1512956 ) for
Trusty:

newest release of Intellj IDEA does shows a warning:
"IBus prior to 1.5.11 may cause input problems."

that's why i request for an update of ibus to that version.

Version 1.5.5 distributed with Trusty is quite old and causes several
problems to the users. Upgrading the package should help. It has some
dependencies, and I'm not sure if they wouldn't need an update, too.

** Affects: ibus (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ibus in Ubuntu.

  Update IBus to 1.5.11 on Trusty

Status in ibus package in Ubuntu: