Public bug reported:

Hello,

I'm not really an expert in this sort of thing, but I was having trouble
building things that depend on glog-dev in 15.10 (such as FB folly).
Some google searching found me this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/caffe-users/a6TDx89IByY/lTWaK0dPBQAJ
from folks having trouble building caffe. The linked poster suggests
that this is because the package in the repo has been built with
-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 rather than 1. I was able to fix my problem
by recompiling from the source distribution, which might lend some
credence.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure you folks were aware of this.

** Affects: google-glog (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to google-glog in Ubuntu.

  linker failures possibly due to wrong ABI config

Status in google-glog package in Ubuntu: