Closing assumed fixed.
** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1333538
Title:
Need to enter password twice to login
Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Bug description:
On my Arch Linux system, I need to enter my password twice before I
can login. Note that I need to enter it correctly both times. After
the first time, the screen goes blank for a second and then returns to
the login screen.
I'm using the latest versions lightdm 1:1.10.1-2 and lightdm-
gtk2-greeter 1:1.8.4-2 (and I'm logging into an Xfce session).
I've attached the relevant log file. The x-0-greeter.log contains a
few Gtk warnings:
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property: GtkLabel.halign
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property: GtkMenuBar.halign
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property:
GtkTable.margin-left
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property:
GtkTable.margin-right
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property:
GtkTable.margin-top
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property:
GtkHBox.margin-left
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property:
GtkHBox.margin-right
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property:
GtkHBox.margin-bottom
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_container_foreach:
assertion 'GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_container_foreach:
assertion 'GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed
(lightdm-gtk-greeter:384): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_container_foreach:
assertion 'GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightdm/+bug/1333538/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp