Public bug reported:
I used to have a nautilus window with a menu in the title bar. After the
last update, I got a nautilus window with no menu in the title bar, but
instead an arrow down button on the top right. Also, the characters in
all windows are more pixelated than I'm used to. I found that I can
resolve this by changing the theme to Radiance, log out, log in, change
the theme back to Ambiance. Then I have better characters and the right
Nautilus appearance. Every time I reboot my computer, I have to do this.
see screenshots.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 15.10
Package: nautilus 1:3.14.2-0ubuntu12
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.2.0-35.40-generic 4.2.8-ckt5
Uname: Linux 4.2.0-35-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
ApportVersion: 2.19.1-0ubuntu5
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Fri Apr 8 09:59:24 2016
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
GsettingsChanges: b'org.gnome.nautilus.list-view' b'default-column-order'
b"['name', 'size', 'type', 'date_modified', 'date_accessed', 'owner', 'group',
'permissions', 'mime_type', 'where']"
InstallationDate: Installed on 2015-12-13 (116 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64 (20151021)
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug wily
** Attachment added: "Screenshot from 2016-03-20 12-54-36.png"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1567818/+attachment/4628637/+files/Screenshot%20from%202016-03-20%2012-54-36.png
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1567818
Title:
appearance of nautilus is wrong
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I used to have a nautilus window with a menu in the title bar. After
the last update, I got a nautilus window with no menu in the title
bar, but instead an arrow down button on the top right. Also, the
characters in all windows are more pixelated than I'm used to. I found
that I can resolve this by changing the theme to Radiance, log out,
log in, change the theme back to Ambiance. Then I have better
characters and the right Nautilus appearance. Every time I reboot my
computer, I have to do this. see screenshots.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 15.10
Package: nautilus 1:3.14.2-0ubuntu12
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.2.0-35.40-generic 4.2.8-ckt5
Uname: Linux 4.2.0-35-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
ApportVersion: 2.19.1-0ubuntu5
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Fri Apr 8 09:59:24 2016
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
GsettingsChanges: b'org.gnome.nautilus.list-view' b'default-column-order'
b"['name', 'size', 'type', 'date_modified', 'date_accessed', 'owner', 'group',
'permissions', 'mime_type', 'where']"
InstallationDate: Installed on 2015-12-13 (116 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64 (20151021)
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1567818/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp