MIR_CLIENT_INPUT_RECEIVER_REPORT=log shows the input events being
correctly received on the client side.

** Also affects: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mir

** Changed in: mir

** Description changed:

  Easiest example:

  $ GDK_BACKEND=mir mir_demo_server --launch gnome-mahjongg

  Show the "Scores" - you can switch focus between this and the main
  window with Alt+` but doesn't respond to input.

  I've not yet investigated what's unusual about this window. Some other
  dialogs (e.g. "About") work fine.

  Also relevent to focus handling, despite being able to set focus to the
  main window it doesn't respond to input - with the "About" option above,
  closing that window enables it. With the "Scores" example it isn't
  possible to close the unresponsive window.

- (I guess it could also be a toolkit error - i.e. creating a surface type
- that doesn't expect input, but then why do we allow focus to be set as
- seen by titlebar?)
+ Looks as though the toolkit stops responding to input events - they are
+ being received by the client process.

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Some GTK windows lose interaction

Status in Mir:
  Triaged
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu: