Did a fresh install of Ubuntu 16.04 and now I cant install sublime-text or
Ubuntu tweak.
I get this message saying "This software comes from a 3rd party and and may
contain non-free components"
The install button greys out and there is nothing else I can do.
Is this a bug?

Packages, which is subscribed to nlpsolver in Ubuntu.

  can't install google chrome browser on ubuntu gnome 16.04

Status in nlpsolver package in Ubuntu:

  1. refresh install ubuntu gnome 16.04
  2. download google chrome from google chrome website. The file name is
google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb
  3. double click the file
  4. before click install, there is a blue bar said "This software comes from a
3rd party and may contain non-free component
   and there are two grey icons above this bar. left grey icon has words
"non-free", right grey icon has words "3rd party"
  5. click install.
   the right grey icon with words "3rd party" has gone. Install button flesh
and nothing happened
  6. click install. nothing happened except install button flesh again.