   Notebook doesn't suspend when lid is closed after update to 16.04

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-power-manager in Ubuntu.

  Closing lid doesn't suspend despite setting in 16.04

Status in gnome-power-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Not sure this is the right place but after my upgrade to 16.04 my
  laptop no longer suspends when the lid is closed. The lap top is an HP
  Envy 17-3090NR. Not sure what else you'd like to know but I'm happy to
  help debug this.