thank you for your bug report, if the issue is there with tightVNC as
well it's likely to not be a vino issue but one rather with the mouse or
input stack

Packages, which is subscribed to vino in Ubuntu.

  mouse left button stops working in vino after 5 minutes

Status in vino package in Ubuntu:

  I am remoting into my Ubuntu box using RealVNC from a Windows box.

  After about 5 mins (it varies from 2 mins to 15 mins), it will start
  acting as if it believes that the left mouse button is always down.

  Nothing I can do short of rebooting the box will fix this.

  I have also tried TightVNC with the same results.

  Tweaking various input options in the VNC program made no difference.

  This behaviour only started when I updated to Xenial, before that Vino
  had been pretty solid.