Public bug reported:

Any app, I view, in the info, where it says size, it always says
"Calculating..."

This only seems to be the ones that are not installed.

Info:
OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial) x64
App Version: 3.20.1

- Blossom

** Affects: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

+
+ This only seems to be the ones that are not installed.

  Info:
  OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial) x64
  App Version: 3.20.1

  - Blossom

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  App Size Stuck On "Calculating..."

Status in software-center package in Ubuntu: