Here is a screenshot of the issue.
I install Inkscape, which can be seen on the sidebar, yet in the software
centre, it still shows the "Install" button, even after closing it and
reopening the software centre.

** Attachment added: "Screenshot from 2016-04-27 01-45-17.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1575474/+attachment/4648689/+files/Screenshot%20from%202016-04-27%2001-45-17.png

** Description changed:

- If I install an App, the "Install" button appears.
+ If I install an app, the "Install" button appears.
  If I remove an app, it still the "remove" or "launch" buttons appear.

  Info:
  OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial) x86
  App Version: 3.20.1

  - Blossom

** Summary changed:

- Does Not Properly Label Installed/Ununstalled Apps
+ Does Not Properly Label Installed/Uninstalled Apps

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Does Not Properly Label Installed/Uninstalled Apps

Status in software-center package in Ubuntu: