Public bug reported:

When I click on Card Style, only two show up:
Bonded
Gnomangelo Bitmap

If I click on the 2nd one, it gets greyed out.

Update:
I've installed gnome-cards-data, and the Card Style has disappeared, card style
has changed and the Canfield menu is greyed out. The menu where it says draw 3
cards, or 1, No redeals, Unlimited redeals.

OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial) x64
App version: 3.18.2

- Blossom

** Affects: aisleriot (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  When I click on Card Style, only two show up:
  Bonded
  Gnomangelo Bitmap

  If I click on the 2nd one, it gets greyed out.

+ Update:
+ I've installed gnome-cards-data, and the Card Style has disappeared, card
style has changed and the Canfield menu is greyed out. The menu where it says
draw 3 cards, or 1, No redeals, Unlimited redeals.
+
  OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial) x64
  App version: 3.18.2

  - Blossom

** Summary changed:

- Card Style missing styles and doesn;t work
+ Card Style missing styles and doesn't work

Packages, which is subscribed to aisleriot in Ubuntu.

  Card Style missing styles and doesn't work

Status in aisleriot package in Ubuntu: