Getting errors such as these...

ubuntu@ubuntu-desktop:~$ nm-applet

(nm-applet:15667): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_thaw_toplevel_updates:
assertion 'window->update_and_descendants_freeze_count > 0' failed

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  nm-applet keep disappearing with ubuntu-mate raspberry pi

Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:

  I am using raspberry pi 3 with ubuntu-mate 16.04.

  The nm-applet keeps exiting and disappering all the time and i cannot
  connect or disconnect my internet connection.