Public bug reported:

I've just buy the app myDesktopCalendar from the Ubuntu Software and everything 
seems to be right (it appears on the menu) but when I try to open it it opens 
and immediately closes. There are not message errors or others. I tried to 
reinstall it many times, but it's not working.
Please help!!

** Affects: software-center (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1576213

Title:
  myDesktopCalendar crashes

Status in software-center package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I've just buy the app myDesktopCalendar from the Ubuntu Software and 
everything seems to be right (it appears on the menu) but when I try to open it 
it opens and immediately closes. There are not message errors or others. I 
tried to reinstall it many times, but it's not working.
  Please help!!

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1576213/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to