Public bug reported:

lp-solve 5.5.0.15-3 currently FTBFS in Yakkety with glibc 2.23. There's
a test done to check if the system has isnan(), but that test currently
calls isnan(0), and 0 isn't a floating point argument, which causes the
compiler to error out.

A patch is attached to fix this issue. I'll also forward to Debian,
although their inclusion of the patch may be delayed because glibc 2.23
isn't in unstable yet.

** Affects: lp-solve (Ubuntu)

** Affects: lp-solve (Debian)

** Tags: ftbfs patch

Packages, which is subscribed to lp-solve in Ubuntu.

  FTBFS with glibc 2.23 due to non-floating-point argument to isnan()

Status in lp-solve package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in lp-solve package in Debian:
  Unknown