using bug #1572661 instead for the workaround

** No longer affects: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Evolution 3.18.5.2-0ubuntu1 package does not include translations

Status in langpack-o-matic:
  Fix Released
Status in language-pack-fr-base package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hello,
  I upgraded to Xenial (I need to follow what happens during the last weeks
before the release) and I notice Evolution 3.18.4 does come with the
translations, when downloading the tarball upstream, however in my system it's
still in English and I can't find the French mo in my system. How come the
package for Ubuntu does not get the translation which is ready to go upstream?
(I opened the mo in Poedit and could see the chains are all translated).
  https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.18/evolution-3.18.4.tar.xz

  Thanks for a fix!

  Best regards,
  Mélodie