** Summary changed:

- Copy and Paste not Working in 15.04
+ Copy and Paste not Working in 15.04, 15.10, 16.04

Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu.

  Copy and Paste not Working in 15.04, 15.10, 16.04

Status in remmina:
  New
Status in remmina package in Ubuntu:

  Remmina is probably one of the top 3 Linux applications "I need
  working right" to efficiently complete my work day.

  So, I consider it a critical bug that "copy and pasting" between
  "local and remote desktops" is not working in the 15.04 beta 2.

  This is one of those things, where if this is not fixed, I will have
  to return to Ubuntu 14.04, or figure out a way to install a version of
  Remmina that actually works correctly in 15.04.

  This bug has reared its ugly head before:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/remmina/+bug/937522

  However, the status of that bug seems to be practically closed, so
  that's the reason for this new posting. I want to do all I can to get
  this bug the attention it needs. Remmina is crucial for my work.

  I'm currently dealing with the fact that it crashes a few times a day,
  but this "copy and paste not working" is a real deal-breaker for me to
  stay on 15.04.