Maybe it is a solution.
I'm installed Ubuntu 16.04 and after that I updated system packages using
apt-get, also I installed nvidia-361 right after packages updated. Result is
black screen after restart. I deleted nvidia driver, and also I found two
kernels installed in my system, I removed old kernel and reinstalled nvidia
drivers and reboot. It works now!

GeForce GT940M

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-361 in Ubuntu.

  nvidia-361 does not work with Geforce 610M (Asus X55VD) Xenial Xerus

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-361 package in Ubuntu:

  Hi all, I've got a Asus X55VD laptop with Geforce 610M (with Optimus
  tecnology) and I've noticed that nvidia-361 version does not work
  properly, when I install that proprietary driver gdm does not load and
  gnome does not work either. However with 340 version I can do work
  proprietary driver but with an exception, I need to install bumblebee-
  nvidia and all of his dependencies to get a working driver.

  I've spoken with people in #Ubuntu (freenode) and they have said me
  what nvidia-prime is a most recent package to manage Optimus
  technology, but I cannot get a proprietary driver working with it.
  Really 610M is most legacy cards of 600M series, but I dunno why I'm
  having a lot of issues to do work nvidia-361 driver. (on Ubuntu 16.04)

  Thanks you so much, I've attached my Xorg.0.log, maybe could be
  helpful.