Hi,

I've got an announcement for you, you may be interested, you can find
more information here <http://starardycu.gfgshop.com/lnmstgr>

onecathar...@yandex.ru

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Improve Unity Global Menu

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Fix Committed
Status in Compiz:
  Invalid
Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in Baltix:

  ===+++ _____________________ ! ALL USERS ! _____________________ +++===
  ===+++ READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A COMMENT OR MODIFICATION +++===

  IMPORTANT 1: Please don't post any "me too message"; use the "Does
  this bug affect you?" feature you can find a bit above this bug
  description on Launchpad.

  IMPORTANT 2: Do not post anything if you haven't read all comments to
  verify that your point hasn't been made. If you feel tempted to stop
  reading because there are too many messages, that is a strong
  indicator that you shouldn't add even more comments. Developers have a
  tough time to find anything if you post redundant stuff. So please
  abstain from doing that.

  =========
  Global menu in general (not only in Unity) is very unergonomic on large
screens (see the attached screenshot) because if you have a small window
somewhere near the low right corner you have to move the cursor all the way up
to to panel to reach the menu. I understand why the global menu was used for
the netbook edition (it saves space and most windows are maximized), but since
Unity is intended to be for the desktop edition there should be an option to
switch to the traditional position of the app menu. It would be welcomed by
many desktop users. Please try to find a solution for it that works.

  A commonly suggested solution is:
   [ ] Global Menu on
   [ ] Global Menu off
   [ ] Global Menu only for maximized windows
  The default is usually suggested as either the first (on) or last (on only
for maximized windows).

  -------------------------------------
  Desired change:

  Implement the 'Enhanced Menu' project for 12.10.  This project will
  address the issue described in this bug and also issues described in
  the duplicates of this bus.  Note this is the 'official' bug that
  tracks the implementation of this project.

  The following options will be added to 'System Settings/Appearance':

  -------
  Menus
  Location:    Global/Local
  Visibility:  Hidden/Always displayed