I have applied the changes to 361 and 340. The old 304 legacy driver is
the only one remaining, as it will require further changes (a switch
from cdbs to debhelper) in order to apply Michael's patch. I promise I
am going to fix 304 soon.

In the meantime we can proceed with the SRU for 361 and 340, as they
cover most modern NVIDIA GPUs.

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-304 in Ubuntu.

  GL interfaces seem wedged for Krita on nvidia

Status in Snappy:
  In Progress
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-304 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-340 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-361 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-304 source package in Xenial:
  In Progress
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-340 source package in Xenial:
  In Progress
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-361 source package in Xenial:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Krita snap segfaults. I'm running nvidia proprietary drivers on Dell
  XPS 15.

  mark@mark-XPS-15-9550:~$ snap install krita
  97.84 MB / 97.84 MB
[=====================================================================================================================================================================================]
 100.00 % 362.82 KB/s

  Name   Version     Rev  Developer
  krita  3.0-snap10  1    krita
  mark@mark-XPS-15-9550:~$ krita
  QCoreApplication::arguments: Please instantiate the QApplication object first
  krita.lib.pigment: Compiled for arch: ::Vc::AVXImpl
  krita.lib.pigment: Features supported:
  krita.lib.pigment:     "SSE2"         ---      yes
  krita.lib.pigment:     "SSSE3"        ---      yes
  krita.lib.pigment:     "SSE4.1"       ---      yes
  krita.lib.pigment:     "AVX "         ---      yes
  libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
  libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
  Segmentation fault (core dumped)
  mark@mark-XPS-15-9550:~$