Spent more time reproducing the problem and looking for a solution
today...

I believe the problem is that LibreOffice presentation mode is using
OpenGL, which it doesn't use in windowed mode.

In presentation mode on a phone/tablet you are actually using Mesa with
software rendering. And Mesa's supported pixel formats are the opposite
RGB order to that supported by the Mir Android driver. So the red and
blue channels are reversed.

We can't immediately make Mesa use Android's preferred XBGR format.
And we can't immediately make Android use Mesa's preferred XRGB format
(until/unless we add ShmBuffer support for Android).

So the only option we have right now is to stop Libreoffice trying to
use OpenGL/GLX on a phone. I think you can do that with this workaround
and it appears to work for me:

Tools > Options >
LibreOffice > View >
Use hardware acceleration = OFF

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  BQ M10 tablet. Libreoffice Impress presentation mode displays wrong
  colors

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Mir:
  Confirmed
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in puritine package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  On the new BQ M10 tablet.

  1- switch to desktop mode (manual, no external peripheral attached)
  2- launch libreoffice
  3- open impress file
  4- colours in images are all messed up on the BQ M10 screen when toggle to
presentation view.

  Can anyone confirm?