Well the tablet works with gnome 3.20, but in ubuntu the problem persist.
I didn't have the xf86-input-wacom installed in antergos :p so i thinked that
gnome 3.20 wasn't detecting the tablet. I installed and it works!!! in Gnome
3.20.
So the problem is only in the unity-control-center.
Sorry for the confusion.
xP

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Intuos Art / Intuos Draw 2015 isn't detected by the wacom properties
  window

Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  The section in system configuration called "Wacom Tablet" isn't
  detecting my Wacom Intuos Art Small 2015, i'm using Ubuntu 16.04 with
  4.4 kernel, i installed the drivers of linux wacom but the issue
  continue.I expected that ubuntu will detect the tablet and the wacom
  properties setting will work.

  INFO:
  Release:      16.04