** Attachment added: "udevadmin-mouse0,1.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse/+bug/1597447/+attachment/4692411/+files/udevadmin-mouse0%2C1.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse in Ubuntu.

  vmmouse not functional (mouse pointer stuck, no auto-grab/ungrab)
  under Workstation 12 Player

Status in xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse package in Ubuntu:

  Having xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse installed in my virtual machine
  sticks the mouse pointer to the middle of the screen.

  Tried to use ubuntu-bug to report this, but since it relies on Firefox
  (and there's no mouse..) it is frustratingly difficult to achieve.

  Uninstalling xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse solves the stuck mouse problem
  but we lose the grab/ungrab functionality.