Dropping verification-failed, as this kept raising a red flag on
http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/pending-sru.html,  so this
never got released. The updated package also still refers to this bug
(better edit the previous changelog to avoid confusion). I'll release
GTK now as the other two bugs got verified, even though 15.10 only has
very little lifetime left.

** Tags removed: verification-failed

** Changed in: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu Wily)

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  gnome-screenshot produces very low quality blurry screenshots

Status in GTK+:
  Fix Released
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gtk+3.0 source package in Wily:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I believe, this is because I am using a HiDPI display. Every time I
  take a screenshot, I get a blurry image. This is not what I want when
  making a screenshot. Everywhere else when I make a screenshot, I get a
  100% copy of my screen, pixel-perfect.

  Package: gnome-screenshot 3.16.2-0ubuntu3
  CurrentDesktop: Unity