Stefan Freyr, thank you for reporting this and helping make Ubuntu
better.

Could you please run the following command once from a terminal by ensuring you
have the package xdiagnose installed, and that you click the Yes button for
attaching additional debugging information:
apport-collect -p xorg 1598904

When reporting xorg related bugs in the future, please do so via the
above method. You can learn more about this functionality at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  X server crashes sporadically with a segfault

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  My desktop session crashes sporadically. Often this happens when I
  leave the computer and the screensaver starts (Euphoria GL
  screensaver). This bug is not reproducible on demand.

  Attached is my Xorg log file which seems to indicate that this problem
  is related to the i915 driver code.

  If any additional information is needed I'm happy to provide it.

  Package: xorg 1:7.7+1ubuntu8.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.4.0-28.47~14.04.1-generic 4.4.13
  Uname: Linux 4.4.0-28-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.21
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: KDE
  Date: Mon Jul  4 17:17:34 2016
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 14.04.4 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20160217.1)
  SourcePackage: xorg
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2016-06-15 (19 days ago)